- CRICKEY: Housing affordabiity & health: who wins, who loses and why isn’t it on the political agenda?
- Louise Keogh interviewed by Triple J on potential uptake of the male contraceptive pill – 3-December 2013
- The problem of parental plunder
- CHE Workshop 10-Mar-2015: Lifeways: a cross-generational cohort study of a thousand families in 2001
- CHE PhD Oration 31-Mar-2015: Reformers, Doctors and the State: Dealing with chronic drunkenness in Victoria 1870-1930
- CHE PhD Confirmation 12-Feb-2015: Conceptualising, developing and validating local food environment indicators for a healthy, liveable and equitable city
- CHE/Gender and Women’s Health Unit – 17-Dec-14: Making it Better
- CHE PhD Completion 15-Dec-2014: Carrier testing in children: Exploration of current practice and views of parents of children with genetic conditions and genetic health professionals in Australia