- CRICKEY: Housing affordabiity & health: who wins, who loses and why isn’t it on the political agenda?
- Louise Keogh interviewed by Triple J on potential uptake of the male contraceptive pill – 3-December 2013
- The problem of parental plunder
- CHE PhD Confirmation 10-Oct-2014: Where is the child in all this? Establishing a nexus between child welfare and access to Assisted Reproductive Treatment
- CHE PhD Oration 22-Oct-2014: Controlling Diabetes vs Keeping Life Under Control: Experiences and Understandings of a Group of Sri Lankan migrants with Type 2 Diabetes